Technology is essential to our existence. Therefore, the need to fill STEM careers in the future is critical. These grants will support science, technology, engineering and mathematic educational programs and activities K-12.
Clean air, land and water are important to sustain now for future generations. Grants toward environmental sustainability are intended to support keeping our Earth, air and water clean. Conservation and recycling are also important pieces to sustaining life on Earth.
Sustainability and quality of life make a community thrive. Communities in which Infinite employees live and work are supported by this grant to encourage and enhance economic development, public safety, the arts, civic initiatives and initiatives that improve the overall condition of life.
Grant Application Requirements
For a grant to be considered by the Infinite Charitable Giving Board, the following information must be submitted by the non-profit organization. If any piece is missing, your grant request will be denied. Therefore, please make sure you send a completed proposal.
- Cover letter with your organization’s complete address.
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status.
- A completed W-9 Form.
- Organization’s mission statement.
- Amount of funding you are requesting (up to $1,000).
- Purpose/objective of the grant.
- Financial analysis of the project.
- Schedule of implementation for the project.
- Description of the benefits to be achieved and the population the grant would serve.
- Plans for evaluating and reporting the results to Infinite.
- Individual in charge of the project and his/her qualifications.
- Names and affiliations of trustees or board of directors.
- Latest audited financial report.
The following list covers the restrictions on receiving aInfinite Charitable Giving Grant:
- Organizations that are not exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code.
- United Way member agencies receiving direct allocationsor grants (other than donor designated funds) from any United Way’s Impact/General Fund.
- Organizations over 100 miles from a Infinite site.
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status or any other basis protected by law.
- Religious-affiliated organizations(i.e. churches).
- Organizations with the primary purpose of influencing legislation.
- Athletic, labor or fraternal groups.
- Charitable dinners, events or sponsorships.
- Community event advertising.
- General endowment funds.
- Individuals (i.e. a trip sponsorship).
- Educational research programs, regardless of academic discipline.
- Employee salaries of the organization.
- Equipment purchases of any kind.
- Capital improvement or building projects.
- Infinite does not match individual employee donations to organizations nor does this grant serve as this purpose.
Grant Process and Time line
The Board meets quarterly and the due dates for each quarter’s proposals are below. The proposals need to be received on or before the date indicated.
||Proposal due date
||Notification of grant status will be received by
||End of May
||End of August
||End of November
||End of February
The main mission of the Infinite Charitable Giving Program is to support the following three areas:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Education.
- Environmental Sustainability
- Community Vitality.
We make contributions up to $1,000 to non-profit organizations with proof of exemption under the Section 501(c)(3) Internal Revenue Service (IRS) code, in the areas where our employees live and work.
Grant proposals are accepted year-round. Award amounts will be $1,000 and under. The Infinite Charitable Giving Board will notify applicants of its final decision in writing.
An organization may be awarded one grant per Infinite fiscal year (March 31 – April 1), and can apply for another grant in the next fiscal year.
Please submit grant requests electronically or via paper copy to:
Sr. Communications Specialist Charitable Giving & Community Outreach
28202 Cabot Road, Suite 300
Laguna Niguel, CA92677